Friday, December 10, 2010

Shutting Down

I've decided that I'm going to shut down Underground Punk. It was simply a child project that lasted a few months. It's helped me learn a lot, and help me figure out what I really want to do. I'm going to make something much bigger and much better than Underground Punk. I want to create a full blown website, not just a blogspot. Something that is more than just interviews. Something with show reviews, interviews, album reviews, and content uploaded almost everyday. A true music empire, full of knowledge about the punk, pop, hardcore scene, and any sub genre in between. I really appreciate the few thousand of you unique visitors I've gotten in these short months. I'm also deciding to leave this page up, that way the bands can still get the promotion they deserve.  I want to learn more, and really improve my writing skills and my knowledge before I start something like this again. When I do though, I promise you it will be worth the wait. I'm sorry to everyone, and I thank you for your support.

1 comment: