Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Set It Off's NEW Music Video: "Hush Hush"

Wow, I was really surprised at how good the "Hush Hush" music video was. I wasn't expecting such a "background" to the music video itself. Meaning that the music video actually explained the story behind "Hush Hush". It was really well done.

The video starts out with the members of Set It Off pulling off to the side of the road in a van. They stop and unload body bags, get back in the van and leave. That's when the song begins. Now let me just say that the song "Hush Hush" itself is an amazing song by one hell of a band.

The band itself is composed of 4 members (they are minus a drummer right now) in a pop/punk, powerpop, crazy, party-hard atmosphere. I've got the privilege of seeing these guys perform live and they were amazing, and that was about a year ago so I would imagine they are even better now. They have released 2 EP's: Baby You Don't Tripajaharda and Calm Before The Storm. Both are crazy good, and with the release of their new single "Hush Hush", it blows my mind how the band has not been signed yet.

So check out the new video at keepithushhush.com or check out my embedded video below. The band can be found on Myspace here . Feel free to comment. <143

No comments:

Post a Comment